I've interviewed hundreds of candidates over the years.

I start with.

"There is no pass or fail here, I'm going to start simple and if you know the
answers then I'll ask more difficult questions, if you don't know the answer
just say so. I don't know everything about .net and I don't expect you to
either"

Then, subjects.

Database
file reads writes
Serialization
Windows forms
Asp.net

Differences between .net versions
Sql server. / oracle questions.

Where do they look to solve problems. Team mates, google etc.

And finish on.

I'm at your home and I want a cup of coffee, explain all the steps of how to
make a cup of coffee.

Key replys.

Do they ask me if I want sugar, or do they provide it anyway.

Do they go through all the steps.

Do they check if the old filter is still in the machine.

Etc.

Hth
Davy