> As for Notoriety in blog? i don't need it.. i had my name in lights thanks
 > to your  WPF app (that was oversold on complexity)... the one that is going
 > to keep the WPF torch alive...as with apps like these, who needs bloggers
 > who discuss confidential and/or disparaging remarks ...as these are the
 > things that will keep us all employed and talkative on lists like these
 > right?

Geekfight!

To find out more about the Sunshine Coast Regional Council, visit your local
office at Caloundra, Maroochydore, Nambour or Tewantin or visit us online at
www.sunshinecoast.qld.gov.au.  If correspondence includes personal information,
please refer to Council's Privacy Policy at http://www.sunshinecoast.qld.gov.au
.

This email and any attachments are confidential and only for the use of the
addressee.  If you have received this email in error you are requested to
notify the sender by return email or contact council on 1300 00 7272 and are
prohibited from forwarding, printing, copying or using it in anyway, in whole
or part. Please note that some council staff utilise Blackberry devices, which
results in information being transmitted overseas prior to delivery of any
communication to the device.  In sending an email to Council you are agreeing
that the content of your email may be transmitted overseas. Any views expressed
in this email are the author's, except where the email makes it clear
otherwise. The unauthorised publication of an email and any attachments
generated for the official functions of council is strictly prohibited. Please
note that council is subject to the Right to Information Act 2009 (Qld) and
Information Privacy Act 2009 (Qld).