From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com] On
Behalf Of Greg Keogh
Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2015 6:16 PM
To: ozDotNet
Subject: Re: WP - prepare for universal app development in Windows 10

I have installed it to have a look (but not yet spent any time on it yet). I
was surprised to see when it installed the external stuff (ie android sdk etc)
it actually installed google chrome for me. Kind of a really? Wow! Moment.

I'm installing a Win8.1 VM as I type, to receive VS2015 for a bash. Chrome
installed eh! It truly is a global virus! -- GK