Hi All,

I guess a few days have passed and you might have all of this solved! One
thing is try better cables.

Not sure if this is going to help anyone but I have an SP3 running 3
Dell U2414H (rev3) monitors running straight off the tablet, no docking
station. But i lose the Sp3 display when they are connected.

It was a pretty simple setup, with the Dell's having daisy chain of display
ports in and out. I just have one plug to plug into the side and a usb hub
for other devices.

One setup issue I had was a flickering screens, or not working at all at
the start, i chucked ALL of the Dell cables out and got decent ones from
cable chick. Many forum posts kept saying cables are bad, so i just
replaced them all.

The daily issue I have for the dells is I need to turn the power off for 10
seconds each morning ( i ended up putting on there own power board and
switch) before they would be detected. But that is now just part of my
routine to plug it all in.

Not sure if this is relevant at all for sp4, but just how i operate my sp3
setup and no dock required.

Greg

Greg Wood
e: g...@woodgreg.com