From: "Arjang Assadi" <arjang.ass...@gmail.com>
Sent: ‎9/‎02/‎2016 1:21 PM
To: "ozDotNet" <ozdotnet@ozdotnet.com>
Subject: Re: [OT] Internal Developer Training

Hello

" I've found that especially their C# skillsets are limited " , What would
facilitate that finding? I have been wondering what makes one bad at language
and still get to be a programmer?

for example what is point of quiz code like this :

try
  divide by 0
catch
  return 1
finally
  return 2

is this type of coding common practice that would necessitate it being an
interview question?

How much language knowledge is enough?  Is there a checklist ? so one can put
the langauge skills to rest and move on to architectural concepts instead?
Doing raw programming instead of using established, patterns framework and
tapping into prebuilt infrastructure doeasn't far outweighs obscure language
skills in a given language?

Not having a go at you, but since you have found lack of language skills on
professional programmers I have to ask you! Just going to the source Luke!

Regards

Arjang