From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com] On
Behalf Of Andrew Coates (DX AUSTRALIA)
Sent: Tuesday, 9 February 2016 4:21 PM
To: ozDotNet <ozdotnet@ozdotnet.com>
Subject: SPAM-LOW: RE: [OT] Internal Developer Training

7’s probably at the bottom end of enough for critical mass. You don’t need many
people to be on leave, sick or working on that urgent project before someone’s
doing a presentation they spent 6 hours of their own time prepping for to 2 or
3 people.

Is there anyone else in the org you could rope in? Testers, *gasp* designers?
Etc?

Andrew Coates, ME, MCPD, MCSD MCTS, Developer Evangelist, Microsoft, 1 Epping
Road, NORTH RYDE NSW 2113
Ph: +61 (2) 9870 2719 • Mob +61 (416) 134 993 • Fax: +61 (2) 9870 2400 •
<http://blogs.msdn.com/acoat> http://blogs.msdn.com/acoat