It's not SQL functions per se but scalar T-SQL functions. They should be
inlined like table-valued functions can often be, but they aren't.

Dr Greg Low
1300SQLSQL (1300 775 775) office | +61 419201410 mobile│ +61 3 8676 4913 fax
SQL Down Under | Web: www.sqldownunder.com<http://www.sqldownunder.com>

On Wed, Sep 21, 2016 at 10:22 PM +1000, "Corneliu I. Tusnea"