I agree. I have started a discussion on my forums to get their thoughts. Who
is the very best person for consumers to be writing to, i.e. where will it
make most impact? Perhaps there could be a draft letter somewhere that
consumers can access via a webpage, (as these days, people want things
served on a platter for them, AND cut into little pieces). I reckon if
someone was to write a correctly addressed letter to the appropriate person
and give permission to copy it, more women would be inclined to do it, as
all they needed to do was print and post it, perhaps edit it a little if
they want. WDYT? Email the link to all our contacts we have and hope to make
a difference. I know plenty on my site will.

Best Regards,

Kelly Zantey

Creator,  <http://www.bellybelly.com.au> BellyBelly.com.au

Conception, Pregnancy, Birth and Baby