Lisa

Thank you for that.  If you could get me your friend's details then that
would be great.  Many thanks   Debbie

  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of lisa chalmers
Sent: Monday, 5 March 2007 7:18 PM
To: ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] Homebirth in Dubai

Hi Debbie

I have a doula friend from the UK that goes between there and the Dubai. If
you want her details let me know and I'll pass them on. The doulas in the UK
also had a request recently, and several other options came up. I can get
those details too if you need them. From what I know, birthing women in
Dubai need a lot of support. Home birth is illegal as janet says, but it
still happens and theni its almost impossible to get a birth certifucate.

Lisa

(australiandoulas)