From: ozmoss@ozmoss.com [mailto:ozm...@ozmoss.com] On Behalf Of Paul
Noone
Sent: Friday, 6 February 2009 14:01
To: ozmoss@ozmoss.com
Subject: RE: Permission issues

A bit more digging around seems to point to the Profile Import.

Firstly, the scheduled imports aren't running. Neither is the
compilation schedule for Audiences.

They are set. And there are no errors. They're just not running.

The timer service is running but the Timer Job status window is showing
very large and consistent gaps.

Don't know whether any of this is related but it should probably be seen
to.

Otherwise the boxes are pretty well up-to-date. Users are running IE6 or
IE7.

I'll just keep digging. No doubt the problem will resolve itself before
I find the cause...