Anybody have any suggestions how I might be able to initiate a workflow on a
profile change? These would be changes made through SharePoint (though it
would be cool if I could run the workflow on a profile change that was
imported - looking at the last modified date in LDAP might something I can
use? ).

I have Nintex workflow 2010 and SharePoint 2010 enterprise. I know there is
a hidden list of users, but SharePoint 2010 doesn't offer me any way to add
a workflow (in fact - I get no ribbon at all - can't even change the view).

Suggestions?

Max