Here here.

Just when Sydney sddn was looking for a new name too.

-Jason schluter
________________________________
From: Scott Barnes
Sent: Thursday, 22 September 2011 11:36 AM
To: ozSilverlight
Subject: Re: Build

WinUXG.

In reality your windows focued only now and given XAML / HTML5 + WinRT
etc... will cross-polynate why limit yourselves to just XAML? I saw this
with the Flash vs Flex community, in the end its the Flash Runtime why
segeregate ... its technology racism ....RACISM! :)

---
Regards,
Scott Barnes
http://www.riagenic.com