I have a few you can check out that I am currently working on learning
ASP MVC3 + Razor (and JS ;) lol)
IOC - Ninject
NoSQL - MongoDB
Logging  - nlog

There are other options for each but these are the ones that I have found most
intriguing.

Troy Schuetrumpf
Software Developer
A: Suite 16, 90 Mona Vale Road Mona Vale NSW 2103 | T: +61 2 9997 3500 | F: +61
2 9997 3511 | W: http://www.taskretail.com.au<http://www.taskretail.com.au/>
Notice of confidentiality This message is confidential and intended for the
recipient or recipients named above.
It may also be privileged solicitor-client communication. If you are not the
named recipient or a person charged with delivering this
message to the named recipient, you have received this message in error.
Immediately delete this message from your computer.