>And please not everyone say Javascipt!

****
By that I assume that's already on the top of your list and you're looking
for something in addition to it. Many of the JS frameworks are definitely.
NodeJS and CoffeeScript are also interesting from a dev POV. As a UX HTML5,
CSS3, SAAS. Personally I got hook recently with Lean Startup and product
development. Also, some people might hate it, but I think there're lots of
opportunities for iPhone development, a good place to start would be Hello
iPhone <http://docs.xamarin.com/ios/getting_started/hello_iphone>

Hope this helps.
Miguel A. Madero Reyes
www.miguelmadero.com (blog)