On Tue, 2002-07-30 at 20:37, Stephen Adkins wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We might call this Enterprise Perl Advocacy.
> If anyone wants to organize this, let us all know.
>
> We can also build tools for it using P5EEx::Blue.  ;-)
>
> Stephen

Although I'm stretched too thin to organize this effort, I'd be glad to
pitch in if time allows.  I do my own personal enterprise perl advocacy
every day, and practice what I preach whenever I can.

I've started putting time into a project I started on SourceForge called
CodeBank (soon to be renamed), which aims to create a SourceForge-like
system for widespread localized installations.  It is intended to be a
system for enabling enterprise software development of any kind, not
just Perl, but I'm hoping that it will eventually serve as an example of
what Perl can do.

I'm constantly proving Perl's strength in the Win32 enterprise
environment at my primary client site.  Nothing holds a candle to it.

jpt