Stephen Adkins wrote:

>People interested in looking on the bright side should take
>note that I continue to enhance the "Components" P5EE page
>regularly with links to all kinds of relevant modules and
>technologies. It has become a valuable resource for me to use.
>
>   http://www.officevision.com/pub/p5ee/components.html

I find this page to contain the most useful information
on Stephen's P5EE site.  You can interpret this material
either as an indication of Perl's weakness as an enterprise
software platform ("must be terrible if people are constantly
re-inventing the wheel") or as an indication of strength
through variety and diversity of implementations (which is
the way I prefer to consider it).

Thanks for maintaining this information, Stephen.

-Jason