On Sat, 16 Nov 2002, Stephen Adkins wrote:

> >Are you also interested in fault tolerance and accuracy of computation?
> >And what about caching?
>
> accuracy of computation? of course. but this would seem to me to be
> a matter of program logic.
>
> caching? not sure what you mean, but caching is good if it increases
> performance without creating synchronization problems.

Your last messages clarified your situation and needs, so I think caching
is not interesting.

Btw, what you described is covered in some architectural design patterns
that I was studying when your question arrived in my mailbox.

Ciao, Valerio

 Valerio Paolini, <http://130.136.3.200/~paolini>
 Linux, the Cheap Chic for Computer Fashionistas