Consider an iTouch as an alternative. Basically an iPhone without the phone (which makes it an i ?) If you then get into apps that require telephone functions you can justify the extra cost.
Jeff

Dmitry Grinberg wrote:
I'm looking for a cheap iphone on ebay. even ones with broken screens
go for 400's...WTF
----
Best Regards,
Dmitry Grinberg
(847) 226 9295

On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 11:36 AM, Christopher Stamper