I sync my Treo 680 using 6.2 on Windows 7, and it works very well. Unlike 4.1.4e, you have to install COM support if you want to use any COM conduits, but that is unlikely for most people.

From: "Luc Le Blanc" <llebl...@cam.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 21, 2010 1:33 PM
To: "Palm Developer Forum" <palm-dev-forum@news.palmos.com>
Subject: Re: SCOOP: New GarnetOS (PalmOS) Handhelds Coming From Aceeca!

BTW. Can we expect a new HotSync Manager to run flawlessly with USB under Windows 7 to accompany these new PDAs? Palm seems to have abandoned its earlier customers, betting the farm on webOS. I recently tried to install both the 6.2 and 4.1.4e Palm Desktop+HotSync Manager kits on a new Windows 7 PC, and neither was able to sync a T2 over USB.

Luc Le Blanc
http://www.speleo.qc.ca/Auriga