Checking the Aceeca website, I see the MEZ1500 (499$) and the MZIO-less RDA1500
(399$) are displayed, but no PDA32.

Mentionned operating systems for these upcoming devices (shipping date TBA) are
WinCE 5.x / WinCE 6.x and Linux, but no Palm OS.

The Aceeca website lacks much details (in both text and photos) for its
devices. I gather the Bluetooth option must sit inside since the RDA1500
doesn't have a MZIO slot. What are those side buttons? Is the battery swappable
(it doesn't say)? Can a MZIO GPS be purchased? (news release say so, but I
can't find this item among accessories.)

Perusing the forums (no message more recent than August 2009), I read about the
MEZ2000 as if it were old news, yet I don't find it anywhere. Same dimensions
and weight as the MEZ1500, but with a VGA screen according to Tam's blog. Does
it exist?

Regards,

Luc Le Blanc
http://www.speleo.qc.ca/Auriga