Not to mention WebOS, which is also Linux.

-----Original Message-----
From: Edward Jones [mailto:edward.jo...@nvs-ltd.co.uk]
Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2010 7:28 AM
To: Palm Developer Forum
Subject: Re: SCOOP: New GarnetOS (PalmOS) Handhelds Coming From Aceeca!

Maybe not the right forum this, but according to the Aceeca spec for the
PDA32, it will run either Garnet, Linux or WinCE. It is the Linux part
that interests me - would it be possible to run Android on this unit
seeing as I gather Android is based on Linux? This would give me the
platform I want to develop on without the smartphone features I don't
want or have to pay for...

Regards

Edward Jones