Indeed, I have just ordered a Janam XP30 but at over 800GBP that is a lot more than the trusty TX's we have out in the field costing about 250GBP. I have recently found that the TX wont recognise 4Gb SD cards so hopefully the Aceeca (sounds like Access?!) units will? Or is this a limit to Palm OS 5?

Edward Jones