It sounds to me like you'v told the winamp to minimize. Open winamp and
type control-p and then go to general preferences. Tab over and make sure
the taskbar option is checked. That hopefully will fix it.\

On 5/15/2004 at 9:45 PM Karl Smith wrote:

>Hi Folks,
>
>Lately for some reason I can't figure whenever I start playing a file with

>Win Amp it seems to be minimized.  If I want to turn it off I have to go
>the system tray and right click it to get a menu to exit.  I can't seem to

>figure out how to get back to the Win Amp window I used to get when
>opening
>a file.  Any suggestions?
>
>Karl

>Axis
>Karl Smith, Assistive Technology Consultant
>4304 South El Camino St.
>Taylorsville, Utah 84119
>
>Phone:          801-967-5655
>Toll Free:      866-824-7885
>Fax:            866-824-7885
>E-mail          [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Web Site:      http://www.axistech.net
>
>         -       Never confuse an open mind with an empty head.

>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

     My Live Journal http://djc1.livejournal.com

             email Or Msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

     I C Q Number Is: 4781694

     Join Me for Great Oldies on Saturday Evenings.

     www.krbx.com for the Schedule and Information.