Well Dean..have you ever had Total Recorder not record in stereo..as..a
while back..I was trying desperately to get mine to do?  As far as I could
tell, I had the settings just as they should be.  Still, it insisted on
recording in "mono!"  Haven't done anything with it of late.  But every time
someone speaks of "total recorder"..I think to myself, "Well..it's probably
a fine program; but I can't get it to work right on my computer!"
Tom Kaufman