Nancy: You might give a program called "Total Recorder" a try; this is what I use for recording audio streams from the internet. It has a scheduler, so you can record a show..even if you have to be away; it does other things too that others on here can talk about more intelligently than I..suffice it to say that I think it would serve your needs for recording things from Sirius..or any other thing that you'd want to record! Best of luck! Tom Kaufman