To: <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, January 10, 2010 10:40 AM
Subject: Recording audio such as Sirius from my PC

Is there software whereby I can record whatever audio I'm listening to oon
my computer? I want to record several people's shows from Sirius but
cannot find software or how to do it, since I'm rather new and uneducated
in this area!

TIA,

Nance

Nancy Shackelford
Walk On Faith & Trust In Love - Michael Reed