you can also use Replay av to do the same thing or  radio time red button.
is another one along with replay av.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tom Kaufman" <tomca...@comcast.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, January 10, 2010 9:44 AM
Subject: Re: Recording audio such as Sirius from my PC

Nancy:  You might give a program called "Total Recorder" a try; this is what
I use for recording audio streams from the internet.  It has a scheduler, so
you can record a show..even if you have to be away; it does other things too
that others on here can talk about more intelligently than I..suffice it to
say that I think it would serve your needs for recording things from
Sirius..or any other thing that you'd want to record!  Best of luck!
Tom Kaufman