From: "Brett Boyer" <bboyer...@gmail.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2010 2:03 AM
Subject: Re: Apple TV

Hi I tend to agree. It must be because in our small comunity
of blind folks.
They are     finally doing something about accessibility.
I commend them for that being a new Apple customer myself.
bb
Brett Boyer
Production / Program Director
KZBR 97.1 FM
Alamosa Colorado
www.kzbr971.com
Morning show. Comedy Block. Rockin Hits 24 / 7