Thanks Don.  I'll take a look.

Barry Chapman

----- Original Message -----
From: "Donald L. Roberts" <donald.robert...@gmail.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 02, 2011 2:25 AM
Subject: Re: CD copying recommendation needed

Two great programs, each of which is free.  First, express burn.  This
is free although a previous poster stated there was a cost.  The free
version is limited to noncommercial use and will not burn video DVDs.

Another great free program which will do exactly what you want is
Burnaware.  Google as I do not recall the url.  The reason I prefer this
is because it has a utility which tells you the exact type of disc which
is in your drive, in addition to which it tells whether the disc is
empty, etc.

Don Roberts