hi list I have two questions about sound cards.
the first question is what is a good sound card for the PC, I am thinking about
getting studio play list and I am looking for a good sound card.
my second question is, I mentioned above that I am getting studio play list and
I am wondering if I could use it on my lap top, if so what USB sound card would
be good that's if studio play list can be used with a lap top.
any way thanks so much, all opinions would be appreciated.
Angel.