From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of aadorno1
Sent: Saturday, October 01, 2011 10:18 AM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: two questions about sound cards.

hi list I have two questions about sound cards.
the first question is what is a good sound card for the PC, I am thinking
about getting studio play list and I am looking for a good sound card.
my second question is, I mentioned above that I am getting studio play list
and I am wondering if I could use it on my lap top, if so what USB sound
card would be good that's if studio play list can be used with a lap top.
any way thanks so much, all opinions would be appreciated.
Angel.