Bryan! I do a test tone on my surround speakers from time to time, to be sure they're set right. ----- Original Message ----- From: "brian" <briansackri...@att.net>
To: <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Saturday, November 12, 2011 3:48 PM
Subject: computer speakers and suround sound

Hi this Brian Sackrider and I use bose computer speakers they cost about 100 dollars and do not take very much room on my desk and they sound good. I use to have a pioneer surond sound system htp 55 that cost about 400 dollars and I really did enjoy listening to music on it in my opinion this is the only way to listen to music. It had great sounding base and II really liked the seperation and concert hall or club effect. You just canĂ¢?Tt get that kind of experence from a 2 speaker system. To the person that did like suround systems for music maybe the speakers were not properly placed or the volume for the indivitual speakers was not properly addjusted. On my system I could do a tone test to check the audio from all of the speakers. Also this person may have a hearing problem and may not be able to detect the sutle differences in the music. Also I have heard alltech lansing speakers and they do have better stereo seperation than anything that I have ever heard.