From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of Dane trethowan
Sent: Sunday, November 13, 2011 5:57 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: computer speakers and suround sound

If I could I'd get the Denon unit featured at
<http://www.radioparts.com.au/ProdView.aspx?popup=1&Category=SXAA3515&Produc
t=01611142&ProdDesc=AVR4311BK+9.2CH+140W+AV+DENON+RECEIVER>

Now I'd give you the model of the Yamaha unit i plan to get next year
however the link to the model has changed so I'm going to have to look
it up again.

I've had both Denon and Yahama amps and surround-sound receivers and I
can say without hesitation that ifanyone bought anything from any of
these names then they'd be most happy, another name that seems to
impress these days is Onkyo.