I do not want to change it to sale it but for my personal use with any program iTunes is nice but it can be hard. Winamp is much easy for audio books. Again if I stop using audible, I do not think I can not listen to them So I am not purchasing them but renting them.

-----Original Message----- From: Christopher Chaltain
Sent: Sunday, February 19, 2012 11:38 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Converting Audible to MP3 [was "Re: audible"]

I don't see the message you're referring to, but obviously, once you
purchase something you can't do whatever you want with it. I can not buy
a CD and then start reproducing it at will to either give it away or to
resell. I couldn't do the same thing with a book either.

There is the fair use concept in the US legal system, where you're
allowed to make backups or copies of a CD, VCR or the like for your own
personal use, but Audible is allowed to ask you to waive this right to
use their services. Bottom line, regardless of what you think, you are
bound by the terms and conditions of the agreements you enter into.