just reselect the sound scheme
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Kaufman" <tomca...@comcast.net>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2013 12:22 PM
Subject: Have Lost Windows Sounds

Hello listers: I seem to have lost my Windows sounds; am running Windows XP (home edition) think my sound card is an Audigy 2. I no longer have the sounds I used to hear when the computer starts up or shuts down; no longer hear the little sounder for Outlook Express when new email comes in; no longer hear the little sound when I want to delete a message (I usually use "shift-delete" to bypass the deleted items folder (it used to make a sound as the dialog popped up, asking me if I was sure I wanted to delete these messages! So as you can guess, my question is: how do I get these sounds back? Appreciate the help and info in advance!
Tom Kaufman