To see if you have the windows sound scheme selected go to control
panel and find sounds and audio devices. Go to the sounds page and
there is a combo box where you can select the different sound schemes
for your computer. It should say windows default. If it doesn’t, just
press the up or down arrows until it does. Then tab until you find the
apply button and the okay button. Hope this helps.