From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Evan
Reese
Sent: Sunday, February 02, 2014 12:34 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Switch Is Great

Hi Folks,
Well, on the recommendation of two people here yesterday, I went and
installed Switch. It's completely accessible with my Window Eyes 8.4; almost
as though it was written that way, although I don't know that for sure. It's
also simple and fast. There is a five files at a time limit on the free
version, but that is easy to work around. You can select and open many more
than five files and then convert five at a time until you get them all.
However, for convenience, and because I think they deserve it for writing
such a simple and accessible product, I am probably going to buy it. It says
that it will also extract audio from DVD's and video files, although I
haven't tried this yet. If that works as simply and accessibly as the audio
conversions I've done so far, then that will make it even more worth the
price.

Thanks for putting me onto this.

Oh, by the way, Dane, VBR is not on the list of filetypes that Switch will
convert to, so I guess I will continue with M4A.

Evan