It works as well with NVDA including resetting for variable bit rate.
Andrea
On 3/02/2014 4:34 AM, Evan Reese wrote:
Hi Folks,
Well, on the recommendation of two people here yesterday, I went and installed
Switch. It's completely accessible with my Window Eyes 8.4; almost as though it
was written that way, although I don't know that for sure. It's also simple and
fast. There is a five files at a time limit on the free version, but that is
easy to work around. You can select and open many more than five files and then
convert five at a time until you get them all. However, for convenience, and
because I think they deserve it for writing such a simple and accessible
product, I am probably going to buy it. It says that it will also extract audio
from DVD's and video files, although I haven't tried this yet. If that works as
simply and accessibly as the audio conversions I've done so far, then that will
make it even more worth the price.

Thanks for putting me onto this.

Oh, by the way, Dane, VBR is not on the list of filetypes that Switch will
convert to, so I guess I will continue with M4A.

Evan

--
Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." - Carl Brad