From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Andrea
Sherry
Sent: Sunday, February 02, 2014 2:23 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Switch Is Great

It works as well with NVDA including resetting for variable bit rate.
Andrea
On 3/02/2014 4:34 AM, Evan Reese wrote:
> Hi Folks,
> Well, on the recommendation of two people here yesterday, I went and
installed Switch. It's completely accessible with my Window Eyes 8.4; almost
as though it was written that way, although I don't know that for sure. It's
also simple and fast. There is a five files at a time limit on the free
version, but that is easy to work around. You can select and open many more
than five files and then convert five at a time until you get them all.
However, for convenience, and because I think they deserve it for writing
such a simple and accessible product, I am probably going to buy it. It says
that it will also extract audio from DVD's and video files, although I
haven't tried this yet. If that works as simply and accessibly as the audio
conversions I've done so far, then that will make it even more worth the
price.

> Thanks for putting me onto this.
>
> Oh, by the way, Dane, VBR is not on the list of filetypes that Switch will
convert to, so I guess I will continue with M4A.

--
Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start
from now and make a brand new ending." - Carl Brad