Hi, John

Dan’es not the only one who’s not getting a subject line from you - I don't
either (I got the impression from your last mail that you might think this was
something only Dane was experiencing).  In addition, the message you’re
replying to comes above what you want to say, ie top quoting.  I don’t know
what the list ettiquette is but, for me, I find this offputting and, quite
often, tend to delete this type of mail without reading, I’m afraid!

Regards
Richard Bartholomew