There shouldn’t be any attachments going to a list anyway, if there are then
yep, I’d be very suspicious of that, as it is I have my eMail clients on
multiple systems to discard attachments from lists, don’t want to run the risk
of infection you know.

> On 5 Oct 2015, at 7:49 AM, Tom Kaufman <tomca...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
> What is making me suspicious is that the messages usually say
> "attachment"...that doesn't always mean it contains something bad; just makes
> me a little suspicious!
> Tom Kaufman

Those of a positive and enquiring frame of mind will leave the rest of the
halfwits in this world behind.