Yep, that they were.

Regarding iPhone 6S? Well my opinion for what its worth but I think the S6 from
Samsung has more going for it, every time I pick up that device I’m always
discovering something new, I like the quality feel and balanced hold, the
wonderful sound and so on.

When I pick up the Apple 6S? Well it just feels very humdrum, nothing new
really and nothing much to write home about, a little sluggish and clunky
compared to the S6 in most things.

Now don’t get me wrong, the Apple 6S is still a great phone but what it does
show is that Apple have a hell of a lot to think about with the upcoming iPhone
7 if they still want to remain in the race.