Hi Dane.

I don't set TR to do anything. When I launch it, JAWS announces, press the space bar to record, so I do, and end up with quite a good quality WAV file, of the show that I'm listening to.

I just was not sure if I  could be doing this job of recording better.

In your message you advised that the BBC were broadcasting at 320 kbps and if I recorded any programme, then TR would simply grab it at the same quality.

I often use Tap-in radio or the assessible bbc Iplayer to stream the show, but I'm thinking that perhaps you are telling me to record directly from Internet Explorer rather than Tap-in radio?

Am I right? Or is it very much the same thing whither I stream through Tap-in radio, the Accessable BBC Iplayer or Internet explorer.

Incidentaly, BBC radio 1, 2, 3, 4, and 6 are all termed "Global" stations, thus the 320 kbps. However, my favourate station is Radio Scotland, but this is considered as a Reginal station and only streamed at 128 kbps.

So much for equality, where my national station is obviously inferiour to all the other "British" Broadcasting Company stations!

Very best wishes.

Andy.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dane Trethowan" <grtd...@internode.on.net>