We will have a sony docking thingy (I forget which moddle) in the living room.
I'd love to be able to send the audio from my mixer wirelessly to this
or through bluetooth. I'm a record collector and have my turntable
hooked up through my mixer as well as my computer, which is able to
listen to my turntable/rest of my mixer through phono cables. Does
this make sense?