Jon Price wrote:
My understanding from the above thread is that the new method/url will not
go live for production use until December 10th and that the old way should
be used until at least then. Or am I misunderstanding?

You're absolutely right.

But even if that's correct am I reading the thread correctly that using the
old method via "https" is not working? If so, is that some unrelated
problem? Either way, can it be fixed?

I guess it's an unrelated problem. Dennis has reported problems with SunSolve on various weekends in the past, so that's nothing new (but still sad).

This morning, I downloaded patchdiag.xref and 8 new patches with PCA without any problem.

Martin.