Hi Dennis/All,

I've taken a look through the patch download service and can't find any issues.

If anyone is having problems downloading patches please let me know.

Remember, it should be business as usual for SunSolve between now and December 10th...

Best,
-Don

Don O'Malley wrote:
Investigating...

Martin Paul wrote:
Jon Price wrote:
My understanding from the above thread is that the new method/url will not
go live for production use until December 10th and that the old way should
be used until at least then. Or am I misunderstanding?

You're absolutely right.

But even if that's correct am I reading the thread correctly that using the
old method via "https" is not working? If so, is that some unrelated
problem? Either way, can it be fixed?

I guess it's an unrelated problem. Dennis has reported problems with SunSolve on various weekends in the past, so that's nothing new (but still sad).

This morning, I downloaded patchdiag.xref and 8 new patches with PCA without any problem.

Martin.