Hi, Ronald,

I keep hearing that bayonet mount is so much faster to change lenses
than screwmount, but my experience doesn't agree.  I just now walked
over to my cameras, and timed a lens exchange with both bayonet and
screwmount.  Under 5 seconds for each.  Even if I'm off by a second or
two, the difference is truly inconsequential, imho.

cheers,
frank

<snip>

--
"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. The
pessimist fears it is true." -J. Robert