From: Len Paris [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 18, 2002 2:45 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Hypothetical Question

I hope they listen now.  I would buy a 6MP CCD or CMOS DSLR and would
not mind if the chip is APS sized. If they could manage a CMOS chip like
the Foveon, with some enhancements over the one used in the Sigma SD-9,
I'd be very happy.  I don't need anything a lot larger than that.  Keep
the price $2200 or less and they've got me hooked.

Len
---

<Some snippage for the guys reading the digest>