Message text written by INTERNET:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>With digital, this decision is made after the shots are made. This
invites a whole new way of thinking. Framing for colour and framing for
mono can be totally different. Seeing a result in glorious colour can
easily dissuade removing the colour to produce a mono picture, in my
experience. I have done it, but I haven't yet put my thinking cap on and
gone out specifically  with the intention of shooting 'black and white'.<

i shoot for color and occasionally see if an image that has particulary
strong shapes and textures works in B&W. i don't intentionally look for B&W
and stopped as soon as i could afford to buy color slide film.

Herb....