Paul:

After seeing your post, I called the owner just now.
Apparently after I left the store, the guy behind the
counter pulled out some kind of special light.  When
he looked inside the lens, he said it is full of mold.
 He said it is basically a paper weight.  So,
tomorrow, I am getting the lens for FREE.  Now the
question is, is it possible to clean it?  Anyone have
any thoughts on who I could send it to?  Does Pentax
in Colorado do this kind of work?

Is it even worth it?  Is it too expensive to fix?  Can
it be done???

Thanks again for the help!

--- Paul Franklin Stregevsky